Monday, July 2, 2012

Newlywedded Bliss

I have been doing some shoots behind the scenes for a few months now. I have been waiting for my new website/blogsite to be completed. After many and varied setbacks, yup, I'm still waiting. I wanted to launch myself in a big way, with heaps of great shoots, especially the couple shoots, which have become part of my photographic journey. All couples who book a wedding with me have a little engagment shoot  before hand so that we can get to know each tother and build up a rapport before the day. I REALLY love this, I love, love love it and love dreaming up shoots that are made especially to go with the character and the likes of that particular couple. This could become my thing. 

The shoot below, I have been holding on to for a long time. This couple are not engaged but at the time were 3 wk old newlyweds, and ooooh, sooo in love. It was sooo lovely. I feel desperately awful for not getting this shoot out, but it is so special I just kindof wanted to keep as one of my launch blogs on my new site. As the time passes and this couple have had some changes in their life, I wanted to have a little bit of a sneek peek for them. It's only a teeny tiny sneek peek, oh so much more to come.... but here you go Ash and Katherine, hope this tides you over for a little bit longer. x





No comments:

Post a Comment