Monday, April 16, 2012

The Raines Family. (Another gorgeous family from beautiful KI).

The beautiful Raines family were the first up on my Saturday morning in Kangaroo Island.

The day began calm and overcast, it was just lovely. We went down to the beach at serene Emu Bay where we played on the beach and the kids frolicked in the water. The children were just beautiful and once we got their feet wet, they just relaxed and had fun. It was a lovely way to start the day.

I just wish I had more time to photograph you guys and spending another hour or two with you would have just been amazing, as I had such a great time. To see the kids go from shy to animated was great and I would have loved to photogrpah the playground fun you guys had afterwards.

I hope you enjoy the pics Chris and Mark. It was such a pleasure to meet you both and photograph you and your lovely kiddies.

Mel xx













No comments:

Post a Comment