Friday, March 16, 2012

A Beautiful Family

I LOVE this family. Beth and I have been friends since our mothers group began. Way back when our, now five year olds, were only a few months old. We have a beautiful bunch of mummies, we get along sooooo well, and although our kids have grown and are moving in different directions we still meet and have family times as well as the mummy only dinners we all LOVE. Our next one will involve dresses, heels, and yumy scrummy food, I can't wait!!

But back to this family. When Beth asked me to photograph them, what could I say but 'of course'!!! I had photographed them before when their little Miss O was just a teeny bubba, I was sooo looking forward to shooting them again. Beautiful family, gorgeous property, animals... my dream come true!!  .I think I will let the images tell the rest of the story.

Enjoy. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment